Please review this information in its entirety as it contains critical information about our mandatory COVID policies and instructions on how to enter the stadium.
• Prior to arriving at the stadium, all participants are required to complete the NAAA Access Screening Questionnaire (CLICK HERE). No access will be granted if the questionnaire is not on file.
• Participants and their one guardian will arrive at Gate Z on the blue side of the stadium, A stadium map and directions can be found at the end of this document.
• Contactless check-in. A representative of NAAA will confirm receipt of screening questionnaire, and conduct a quick temperature check. Each camper is allowed only one guardian to attend. The guardian will need to enter stadium at the same time as camper and will undergo temperature check/screening. The screening consists of three questions:
1-Have you had contact with anyone with COVID-19 like symptoms in last 14 days?
2-Have you experienced any COVID-19 like symptoms in the last 14 days?
3-Can we take your temperature?
• All participants, coaches, staff, and guardians must practice social distancing at all times outside the field of competition. Only participants, coaches and staff may be on the field. Guardians must remain socially distanced in the seating areas
• One men’s bathroom and one women’s bathroom will be open and available for use. Every other stall/sink will be secured, entrance/exit designated, and doors propped open for proper air flow.
• Importance of hand hygiene will be promoted. Area on concourse and field will have hand sanitizing stations.
• All participants, staff, and guardians are required to wear face coverings at all times. The only exception will be the participants during aerobic activity
• Participants bags/equipment must be properly socially distanced on the sideline.
• No common coolers. Each person must supply their own water. • Avoid/Limit – high fives, huddles, spitting
Come play in our action packed and fun-filled 7 v 7 "Snowflake" Tournaments this December 13th. Each team is guaranteed three games in Historic Navy Marine Corps Stadium. Enrollment is limited. Teams will be matched against other teams of similar skill and talent.
DATE: December 13th
GAMES: 40 minute games (two by twenty minute periods). 3 game guarantee.
Format: 7 v 7. No long poles, 6 x 6 goals. No face offs (except to start the game)
Rules: Modified NCAA.
Roster size: we recommend between 14-18 player team.
No High school students may participate
ADDRESS: 550 Taylor Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401